Exclusive Sunday Collection Pearl Pocket AIORegular price £16.95 Sale price £12.95 Save £4.00
Limited Edition Sunday Collection designed by Pumpkin Brown
- Sizing is one-size-fits-most / around 8-35 lbs
- The attached insert folds into the pocket making this an 'AIO'. All - In - One
- Features our new 'Shape Stay' Insert
- Insert made from a mix of Hemp & Cotton
- Double-Gusset inside (reducing chances of leaks)
- Super-Soft internal lining
- Unique nappy shape for better fitting
- 4*3 row of adjustable snaps to ensure best fit
- Can be boosted for night-time or heavy wetters
- FREE washing guide with every order!
Designed as a one-size-fits-most, these nappies should fit from around 8-35 lbs.
The Pearl Pocket Nappy is MCNs' latest nappy, and their first all-in-one nappy to launch with our new 'shape stay' insert.
Inside you'll find a super-soft micro fleece lining which will wick away moisture super fast, to allow your baby's gentle skin to remain dry and keep them in ultimate comfort.
Each nappy is also fitted with a DOUBLE-GUSSET instead of just single at the legs. This is a MUST-HAVE as it reduces the chance of any wet or dirty leaks (we've all been there for a poo explosion right?) but it also allows more flexibility and comfort when it comes to your little one.
Their brand new 'Shape Stay' inserts are revolutionary in the cloth nappy world!
A mix of hemp and cotton creates a fantastic absorbent option for nappies however, hemp naturally shrinks up when washed and needs pulled before dried to retain its shape. However, with our revolutionary new 'Shape Stay' layer, this helps stop the insert from shrinking up and reduces the need to fix into shape again whilst wet! We LOVE it!
HOW TO USE
- Simply fold the insert flat into the nappy and boost if you need!
- Getting the right fit: The nappies have 4 rows of adjustable poppers, this allows you to get the most comfortable fit to your baby.
- Before first use: Wash nappy and insert(s) at max 60° with non bio-detergent 3-4 times to gain absorbency. There's no need to dry between washes.
To prolong the life of your nappy, we recommend you wash at 40° and hang to dry.