Little Lamb Cotton NappyRegular price £11.80
This cotton fitted nappy provides a high level of absorbency and is exceptionally durable.
This is our original nappy - designed over 20 years ago and used on all the LittleLamb founder's children. This nappy is what catapulted LittleLamb into a brand leader in the cloth nappy market - it is well made, highly absorbent and most importantly, easy-to-use. As cotton is our most durable fabric, these nappies will last a very long time and will save you lots of money on any subsequent children you might have. These nappies create the traditional 'fluffy bum' silhouette cloth nappies are famous for, which is truly adorable.
This nappy is a stash staple for thousands of happy cloth-using families across the UK.
- Designed for daytime and nighttime use
- Oeko-tex certified cotton
- Ethically made using high-quality components
- This nappy required a waterproof wrap
Size 1 - 4kg - 9kg
Care for your nappies by following these easy steps.
- Hold the nappy or washable liner over the toilet and ease off the solids. If using a disposable liner, bin it, don't flush it.
- Close any velcro tabs.
- Put them in a dry pail with lid. Wait until you have a full load.
- Wash them with a gentle washing powder on a full cycle using the recommended amount of washing powder for load size and water hardness. Note - DO NOT ADD BLEACHING AGENTS OR FABRIC SOFTENERS.
- Hang out to dry in direct sunshine or near (but not touching ) a direct heat, or tumble dry on a low heat.