40% OFF The National Trust Crafty Pencil CaseRegular price £8.00 Sale price £4.40 Save £3.60
With plenty of space for popping all your little one's favourite colouring pencils and crayons, our Crafty Pencil Case is inspired by the National Trust's '50 things to do before you're 11 ¾' activities and the wildlife found at their places. This new and exclusive range is designed for little ones to explore the great outdoors and celebrates nocturnal woodland creatures! Perfect for school or as a gift for stationery lovers, this pencil case coordinates with our matching Adventurer's Backpack, Pack A Penny Wallet and Pack A Snack Lunch Bag. Every purchase from our National Trust range supports their important conservation work, looking after nature, beauty and history for everyone, for ever.
FUN FRUGI FACT: It takes 1 whole plastic bottle to make our Crafty Pencil Case!
- Outer: Made from 100% Recycled Polyester with a PU coating
- Inner: Indigo Blue lining made from 100% Recycled Polyester
- In a gorgeous dusk walk inspired print with contrasting fjord green trims
- Zip fastening on the top with a colourful Frugi branded zip pull
- Wipe clean
- 21cm x 8cm x 7cm approx.
- Produced by Cut4Cloth Ltd under licence from National Trust (Enterprises) Limited (a subsidiary of the National Trust for Places of Historic Interest or Natural Beauty, registered charity number 205846)