Wooden Learn to Lace Shoe by GokiRegular price £12.95 Sale price £7.00 Save 46%
Wooden Learn to Lace Shoe by Goki
Can Velcro really be an alternative to shoelaces? Doesn't it actually mean capitulating in the face of learning the motor skills required to tie a proper bow? This learn-to-lace shoe is just the job to declare war on the Velcro fastener. Kids, you can tie that bow!
17 x 6.9 x 10.3 cm
- Goki is one of the largest Toy Brands from Northern Germany.
- They are multi award winning in areas such as design & responsibility.
- They have been awarded the Gold Medal by the German Toy Retailers Association.
- All their wooden toys are only made from local sustainable forests.
- Every year they plant a tree for every child born in their state to help re-forest the state.